Saturday, October 20, 2012

Update!

It's been a while since my last post; I've been quite busy at my new gig. I'm surrounded by foodies-cooking-chefs-recipes-all-day-every-day and haven't had much time to write much about my own kitchen. Most days I come home late and exhausted, having tasted so many things during the day that my palate is as weary as the rest of me.

As such, one major consequence of my current role (*cue the violins*) is that I am starting to eat out in Wellington more. With new professional foodie friends in tow, I'm treated to dinners, given suggestions and introduced to a lot more people working in the local restaurant scene.

The only way to keep track of it all is to journal it here. So, for the one or two of you who still keep track of my posts, I hope this new direction won't bore the hell out of you.

A.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment